The Basic and Clinical Sciences Anaesthetic Course (BCSAC) is intended as one of the tools suitable for the preparation of the European Diploma in Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care by improving the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of different areas of basic and clinical sciences.
This year the BCSAC will be held online over two weekends: 28-30 August and 4-6 September. It will be a fully virtual course.
Participants must attend all online sessions (on-demand webcasts will be made available) to obtain the Certificate of Attendance with the (22) CME Credits.
If you are not an ESA Member yet, please visit our Membership section.
Registration closes on August 4th, 2020
The course is limited to 200 participants, so don’t miss this opportunity and register today on myESA!
- Excellent preparation for the EDAIC examinations.
- Held just before EDAIC Part I (which is scheduled on 12 September).
- Interaction with speakers (Q&A session for each presentation).
- 22 CME credits are given for attending the whole BCSAC (attendance at all sessions required).
- Included in BCSAC are two On-Line Assessment (OLA), one at the beginning and one at the end of the course.
- Presentations of the speakers available from the ESA Academy.
- Smart format: attend from anywhere and listen in optimal conditions. No issues with travel bans or social distancing, no additional costs for flights or accommodation!
Flexibility: on-demand webcasts including comfortable features for all lectures will be available on the ESA Academy after the course: slide navigation, thumbnails, search features, sound optimisation, adaptive streaming and enhancement for mobile display will be yours to enjoy.